Old 04-01-2011, 05:20 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default So lonely...

In article yinc,
"D. Staples" wrote:

"jellybean stonerfish" wrote in message
On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 11:38:13 -0600, Mysterious Traveler wrote:
He is a hero. As is Bradley. They probably will not get a ticker tape
parade, because they are heroes for the people, not the machine.

So, a hacker steals your credit information, and provides it to his posse,
is he a hero as well? He benefits the people, not the machine, and your out
only a few bucks.

The hypothetical hacker above would be a thief out for personal gain. We
don't know who took the information. We don't know why they took the
information. We don't know how Wikileaks came by its information. We do
that the government was given the chance to redact the released
material, and didn't. Now they complain. We do know where the N.Y.
Times, Le Monde in France, El Pais in Spain, The Guardian in Britain and
Der Spiegel in Germany got their information. You calling for their
heads also, Don?
How about the people reading the classified information? Kill them too,
because they know too much?
I do know that the murder of the Reuters journalists was sufficient for
me to applaud whoever exposed the American mode of total war without end.
And intercourse you too, while I'm at it, you Nazi.

The fruitcake is a thief,

The fruitcake is the guy that condemns without proof.
The fruitcake is the guy who prejudges.
The fruitcake is the guy who answers in English, when apparently he
can't read it.
The fruitcake is the guy who doesn't support American values of fair
play and honesty.
he stole classified materials and provided them to
another fruitcake for publication. In violation of military and civil law.
I think he should be summarily executed, if not for the theft, then for
being stupid.

- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/j...acks_1-5-09.ph