Old 04-01-2011, 07:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
EVP MAN EVP MAN is offline

Default Property Line Looks Like A Jungle (farml)

I think it's me he may be calling names.......LOL I better own my
property and not just be a tenant because I been paying property taxes
for the past 15 years. As far as drinking goes, well yea I do get a
tad bit drunk every once in awhile As for Mr. Brooklyn, well it's
getting pretty cold out now so I would advise he stay indoors. The
squirrels are out gathering NUTS for the winter and I'd sure hate to see
him disappear from this fine group. It's always good to keep a chap
around like him for entertainment purposes if nothing else! hehehehe!!!

Rich