Old 05-01-2011, 03:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Compo in Caithness Compo in Caithness is offline

Default Still missing Geoff Hamilton

On Jan 5, 1:11*pm, Baz wrote:
Another John wrote in news:lalaw44-
:

Although he died about 14yrs ago I still miss genial Geoff Hamilton.

Seconded! *Best. Ever. TV presenter. *

He wrote very well too -- in fact, he wrote as he spoke: success.

John & Val, Northumberland

Yes, he was a great presenter who taught and brought gardening to even the
most casual of us. He took the time to actually show us how to do it.

Baz

He would stand in front of a beautiful garden structure and say "Now
I'm not a joiner but I made this from simple materials and I'm going
to show you how YOU can do it too." And by 'eck he did!