Old 05-01-2011, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Identity of Spanish Plant, please?

On 2011-01-04 12:51:07 +0000, "Joan Edington"
said:

Thanks Sacha, the pod certainly looks the same but the leaves are rather
different. Since it was growing wild I don't think I'll try the recipe,
though!!
snip

You might try asking on a food/cooking group, perhaps. There is a uk one
but it might not help any more than urg can. If there's a group that
discusses Spanish cooking, you might get some help there.
--
Sacha

Its not edible, its Aruajia sericefera one of the climbing milkweeds, I am
sure Ray has it somewhere!
Most of us that grow it remove the pods or it seeds everywhere

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs