Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
SteveG

Default gravel or sand?

They just move around sifting through the sand and moving things around.
But once the plants are established, they can't do anything about it.

"Dustin" wrote in message
*sp?* meaning I didnt know if I spelled it right

What do you think the corys have to do with anything?

Thanks

"SteveG" wrote in message
news
I currently have tahitian sand (black). 1.5" sand/aquapharm laterite

mix
and another 1" sand. I'm not 100% happy bec. it's not flourite! and I
find hat the roots from stem plants can not seem to penetrate the

surface
of
it. Instead of the roots in the gravel, they lay on top of it and start

become hairy(bec. of the root system branching out.) I do have albino

cory
cats. I'm sure they also have something to do with it.

What do you mean by "substrate *sp*" btw?

"Dustin" wrote in message
Hi All!
Id like your optinoin for a subtrate *sp?* for a planted tank.

Gravel
or
Sand / or a combo / or ?

Thanks! And HAPPY NEW YEAR~!!!