Old 06-01-2011, 03:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Shoes for gardening

In article , writes
However, almost everyone in the UK has feet that have been distorted
by wearing hard (often narrow) shoes since early childhood. It's
typically only those who were brought up in the topics who haven't,
and not all of those - even in that subset, it is the people with
the widest feet that have the worst trouble.

Ah well not sure if New Eltham is in the sub tropics, though it was near
Sidcup and Mottingham

However in the 70's ( in Chatham, which isn't too tropical either come
to think) I wore Scholls a lot and I have flat feet rather than wide
feet per se, so didn't wear high heels for too long at any one time.

Looking at taxi shoes it's a wonder anyone can balance on the things
they make now for fashion!

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph