Old 06-01-2011, 03:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Shoes for gardening

In article ,
Janet writes
I agree. I wear leather work boots from a builder supplies shop;
fortunately they start at size six ; and being mens style are cut wider
than womens which is just what I want. They are waterproof, not too
heavy, supportive and completely comfortable, and only cost about £40;
far cheaper than comparable quality in outdoor sports shops.

Janet

Brilliant Janet, I'll see if i can find a shop or perhaps online that
sells them. Good idea!
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph