Old 06-01-2011, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Seed Potatoes: 2 questions

Gopher wrote:
Looks like it isn't going to be available this year either....
http://www.charlton-park.co.uk/potatoes.html

It's coming up to the time of year for the various Potato Days held in
mainly rural areas. FWIW there's the 4th Annual Potato Day at Drimpton,
West Dorset on Saturday 12th February 2011.... that's between Chard and
Beaminster (SatNav DT8 3RF).... 1030 - 1530.

If this is considered spam I apologise - not meant to be. If you're into
spuds these days are excellent and very interesting. There will b. c. 70
types of seed potatoes available along with expert help/advice.

Cheers - we usually go to the Hampshire one, but it's a long day out, and
Nick always wants to try a different one. I'll note down yours and work out
if it's any 'better' to get to. Seems a bit late, I think the others tend
to be end of Jan!