Old 06-01-2011, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JTM JTM is offline

Default So, does ivy really choke trees?

In article ,
Donnie wrote:
Exactly. (but perhaps there should have been a smiley)
;-( I haven't seen a rat (or any dormice, shrews, foxes
or housemice) for ages, but I know they are around John

How?

Eh? Because of their traces, just as I haven't seen the
neighbour's dog for a few days, but I know it's been outside
the front of our house

--
John Mulrooney

About 95% of quoted statistics are probably made up