Old 06-01-2011, 11:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default So lonely...

"Higgs Boson" wrote
"cshenk" wrote:

Get your spam out of here please

Spam????

Yes Spam. This is a group about gardening and no one here *cares* about
your vendetta to support the wikileaks author or the military guy who passed
him the information. Try a political oriented group.

But then, you knew this and are just trolling and hoping to get others to
'agree with you'.

Get lost. I'd much rather use up my bandwidth on someones experiences with
azaleas which is what *this* group is about.

For the rest, he's killfiled permanently if he replies off topic again here
which takes him out of all groups at my end unless someone quotes him. He's
tried this same garbage in several groups I am in and I am tired of deleting
his stupid off topic threads.