Old 06-01-2011, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Central Heating failure

wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
We used to get a lot of grottie yachties in for 'Ceeowes Week don't know
know' :-((

Didn't know their Sacrificial Anode from their Baggywrinkles, just as
many
of them don't :-((

That'll be me in a year or two, I guess Nick is absolutely determined he
needs to have a boat within the next year. :-(

Why not ;-)

Been seriously thinking about another one myself ;-)

Trouble is that since retiring I am so busy and wanted in so many corners
and committees that when would I use it?????

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.