Old 07-01-2011, 12:52 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Dave Liquorice[_2_
;

Well spring is a long way off here. The snow has gone where the
snowdrops and daffs appear but there is no sign of either. Only about
half of the big drifts have gone and tonight it's hovering around
-6C, it hasn't been that cold since Christmas Day. This month has
struggled to get above 0C so far.
It's been snowing steadily here all morning :-)

And the garden is full of redwings and waxwings. I can't go and empty the veg peelings on to the compost 'cos I don't want to disturb them!