Old 07-01-2011, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Joan Edington Joan Edington is offline

Default The spring is sprung?

From an easrlier post on this group, I suspect you may be the Martin that
used to idle his time away in the EE newsgroup that I perused occasionally
when on the dole, having nothing better to do. I never imagined you with a
beard, if it is you. If so, are you still in Belgium/Netherlands or wherever
foreign field it was?

Joan

"Martin" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 6 Jan 2011 19:58:26 -0000, "Joan Edington"
wrote:

EEk. I've just got back from the shops here having slipped over twice on
the ice. My other half's too stingy to pay for a barber so I have to cut
his
hair. I save it all in bags and put it out for the nesting birds in the
Spring. Too early for that here by far.

Luxury! The birds nest in my beard.
--

Martin