Old 07-01-2011, 08:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Seed Potatoes: 2 questions

wrote in message
alan.holmes wrote:
But will they just send 8 of each variety?

I have a lot of trouble trying to find places where they sell seed
potatoes
individually, the packs have far too many seeds for me.

Alan - if you can't find anyone else, give me a prod nearer the time of
the
potato days and I'll let you know which we're going to, and you can make
an
order that I can pick out for you and post on, if you like.

That is very kind of you, the only ones I could not see were main crop, if I
do not see any soon I will let you know!

Alan