Old 07-01-2011, 09:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default So lonely...

On Jan 6, 3:29*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"Higgs Boson" wrote

"cshenk" wrote:
Get your spam out of here please

Spam????

Yes Spam. *This is a group about gardening and no one here *cares* about
your vendetta to support the wikileaks author or the military guy who passed
him the information. *Try a political oriented group.

But then, you knew this and are just trolling and hoping to get others to
'agree with you'.

Get lost. *I'd much rather use up my bandwidth on someones experiences with
azaleas which is what *this* group is about.

For the rest, he's killfiled permanently if he replies off topic again here

Yes, please! It would be an honor to be KF'd by such a "high culture"
poster!

which takes him out of all groups at my end unless someone quotes him. *He's
tried this same garbage in several groups I am in and I am tired of deleting
his stupid off topic threads.

But it keeps you busy; out of the bars and poolrooms, and that's all
to the good.

HB