Old 08-01-2011, 03:41 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Property Line Looks Like A Jungle

Brooklyn1 wrote:
On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 19:36:31 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

Brooklyn1 wrote:
A jug of RoundUp... problem solved.

I had an old neighbor who did that to his neighbor. A tree sprayer
asked the victom what happened to the shrubs, and notified the state
EPA, who came out and tested the shrubs, then had a talk with the
old man.

Do you honestly think anyone believes your just now made up fairytale,
were it true you'd have offered it way upthread... why do so many on
usenet have to behave like they're still acting out their drunken one
upmanship BS like when they're still sucking down cheap suds at their
favorite watering hole. Btw, the EPA is Federal: http://epa.gov/

Washington state has it's own agencies that enforce Washington state laws. And
as the story, which is true, relates, they do so. Sorry I did not post it
according to your schedule. I was merely trying to relate that you cannot just
kill your neighbor's plants. (At least in some places)

Homeowners have a right to eliminate whatever grows over their
property line,

They have a right to prune back growth over the property line, not the right to
kill the plants with herbcides.

Goodbye, moron.