Old 08-01-2011, 03:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Property Line Looks Like A Jungle (Billy)

EVP MAN wrote:
Well Billy, as far as income goes, I 'm also on a fixed income as
I'm retired and living on social security. He is much better off than
myself money wise. His home is a big duplex with a rental unit, he
has all kinds of investments, social security, big pension from
where he worked plus paid medical insurance from that employer also.
I have SS and that's it. He's in much better health also. I have
asthma, heart problems and can only walk for a few minutes before
sitting down awhile. This is why I took up gardening. It's something
I can do here at home at my own pace. I can no longer hunt or fish
which I loved to do. Think I'll just cut his jungle off that over
hangs my side and throw the debris over on his side for him to deal

That last item may get you into trouble. Anything growing or falling into your
property is yours, not his, to deal with. He could get you cited for throwing it
into his property.