Old 08-01-2011, 04:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Arborvitae/Fence Question?? Also.... ( Brooklyn )

Brooklyn1 wrote:
As arborvitae increase in height so do they increase in
girth, at ten feet tall they'll attain minimally five feet in
diameter...

The 20 footers I am looking out my window at are at maximum maybe 4 feet in
diameter at the base and form a screen that hides the 1 story house behind me
from my second story windows. Those were sold to me as pyrimadalis, which I
don't see for sale at all these days. I have wondered if they are they same as
the arborvitea I see for sale now.