Old 09-01-2011, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Central Heating failure

Sacha wrote:
Just keep an eye on his reaction. Some people become desensitised,
others are the opposite. I have such a bad reaction that keepiknig
beeds is no longer an option, I can't work in a bee-busy flower bed and
I keep an Epipen with me. With luck, Daniel will be entirely otherwise
and will become so unconcerned he'll just shrug it off. Obviously
they never go barefoot on a clover strewn lawn........!

I once did a cartwheel on a bee (by accident - lifted up my hand and out it
flew) without getting stung. Obviously I smell safe. :-)