Old 09-01-2011, 04:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Pico Rico Pico Rico is offline

Default Property Line Looks Like A Jungle (Billy)

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
(EVP MAN) wrote:

Well Billy, as far as income goes, I 'm also on a fixed income as I'm
retired and living on social security. He is much better off than
myself money wise. His home is a big duplex with a rental unit, he has
all kinds of investments, social security, big pension from where he
worked plus paid medical insurance from that employer also.

I'm no shister, but it seems as if you are being deprived of the use of
part of your property. Shade from his trees may also be reducing your
property value. If he has breached clearly marked property lines, he
needs to retreat to his own property. His behavior may be judged as
elder abuse as well, since you seem to be in a vulnerable situation.
What will you do when you can no longer trim his plants, yourself, incur
the expense to hire a gardener? You need to have a talk with your
neighbor, right after you talk to legal aid (first half hour should be
free). The idea is to be friendly, while regretting to your neighbor,
that he will have to pick up your court and lawyer costs, if an
equitable solution can't be arrived at. Don't enter into an argument,
keep it strictly on a financial basis.

You are a jackass.