Old 09-01-2011, 08:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Property Line Looks Like A Jungle (Billy)

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

You are a jackass.

That's it? Only an invective? That's too simple. You could have said a
great many things. Do you have so little wit? You pug. You nob. You
button head. You waste bandwidth, and then run away like a frightened
child?

I was going to respond to Pico but knew deep in my heart that you would
do it with more class.

Just started to think about setting up seed culture set up. Seed order
still in chaos as I'm thinking about more greens as the light issue has
to be addresses which cost $ and my green side says go slow.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

From "The Etiquette of Freedom" Shakespeare Quote.
"We are nature too."