Old 10-01-2011, 05:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Property Line Looks Like A Jungle (Billy)

In article ,
Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:06:01 +1100, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

You are a jackass.

That's it? Only an invective? That's too simple. You could have said a
great many things. Do you have so little wit? You pug. You nob. You
button head. You waste bandwidth, and then run away like a frightened
child?

you can read my earlier post. that's it.

Have you noticed that even the trolls aren't what they used to be?
Pathetic.

Yup. But what do you expect as usenet is in it's death throws? Intelligent
and literate trolls can be quite amusing, but I havent' seen one I'd put in
that class for a looong time.

An intelligent/literate person would have written death *throes*.
Thank you for the amusement. LOL

The anti-Christian is out of his bottle again.

Redacting a UseNet post makes you neither intelligent or literate. LOL.

If you want a more formal presentation of posts, then go to another news
group, PLEASE.

From: Sheldon/Brooklyn1
Newsgroups: rec.gardens
Subject: I would like some feedback..
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:51:22 -0700 (PDT)

Christian wrote:
I own a business "Professional Pond Maintenance and Fish Care".

That's your first untruth... you *operate* a business.... you don't
own a business until your IRS return doesn't show you're operating at
a loss.

I'm not here to promote my business.

That's your second untruth.

I'm wanting to get any and all feedback, positive or negative,
on a website I designed recently to go with it. I advertise locally
and direct folks to my site for more information.

Here is the link:http://allyoudoisfeedthefish.net/index.html

What do you think of the basic design?
Can you read it easily?
Ads or no ads?

I'm thinking people here are close to my target audience, being that
garden lovers usually like ponds even if they don't personally have
one.

Thank You,
Christian

Your parents must have had high hopes for you to succeed in the
arts... you're not going to do well in business unless you change your
name.
--
- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw