Old 10-01-2011, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Central Heating failure

Janet wrote:
A couple we knew had two pre-schoolers when the chap just had to have a
boat, just a teensy tiny one. It was so teensy tiny it couldn't take all
four of them; and he was the kind of hands-off father who didn't mind
his own children all by himself on land let alone in a small open boat.
So, the promised life-enhancing adventure consisted of wife and both
children waiting around on shore while he messed about in the boat. She
was not amused.

Janet. No-one has truly depressed me as much as you have with this post.
:-(