Old 10-01-2011, 12:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Jimmy's food factory

In article , Martin
writes
How do you dry the cat? :-)

They used to scarper when the I let my dogs out so no worries on that
front! Well yesterday morning I had a fox starting intently into the
patio windows from 4 feet up the patio and it did not move in spite of
me shouting and charging at it. So I got a jug of cold water and threw
it over him. It seemed the only thing to make him bother,

Wish I still had my dogs! Though i suppose if i had let both of them out
at the same time then that would have constituted 'hunting' and been
considered illegal.

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph