Old 11-01-2011, 03:53 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cipher[_2_] Cipher[_2_] is offline

Default 'redecorating' my garden

On 1/10/2011 8:54 PM, Billy wrote:
In ,
Nad wrote:

"David wrote:
clara309 wrote:
hey guys, i am about to (nearer spring time) take on an overhaul of my
garden, it has become totally overgrown of late and i have seriously
neglected it. i am currently brainstorming for ideas, i have about 10m
squared of lawn and an extra 7m squared of patio... can anyone suggest
anything that they have done/seen recently to inspire me please??

Borrow some garden design books from the library.

Gaia's Garden, Second Edition: A Guide To Home-Scale Permaculture

You mean, read? Somehow I don't think clara309 will find that inspiring.

I suppose recommending filling the spreader with rock salt and having a
go around the yard is out of the question...

--
The word "urgent" is the moral of the story "The boy who cried wolf". As
a general rule I don't believe it until a manager comes to me almost in