Old 11-01-2011, 02:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Frustrated rookies like me.

Another John wrote in

lid:

In article ,
Baz wrote:

Another John:
I would recommend that you visit the charity shops and browse their
gardening sections....

I could have said in my OP that I have difficulty with reading.

You could, but you didn't.

Should not have been neccessary though as I was trying to get through
the point that that there aren't any television/video/ viewing(get it
now) programmes on the BBC, for goodness sake. There is always one!

Always one what? "Person who isn't telepathic"?

Sorry for upsetting you, my dear chap: I was only trying to be
helpful!

Bye!

Another John, Sorry.
We had some bad luck very recently and I wrongly interpreted your helpful
reply, and anyway bad luck or not I should not have responded in that way.

A remorseful Baz.