Old 11-01-2011, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Happy Birthday, Sacha!

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:23:29 -0000, "Bill Grey"
wrote:
[...]

My mistake (and a bad one at that) it should certainly have been Penblwydd

What's Welsh for typo ?...:-)

It looks like a Welsh word already... When I worked on a Welsh
newspaper group, though, it was all in English, so I never heard print
discussed in Welsh. My Academy Dictionary offers only expressions
equivalent to "typographical error", without any colloquial
alternative: I'd say "gwall argraffu" = "printer's error", and
"cam-brint" = "misprint".

--
Mike.

Interesting - thanks.