Old 11-01-2011, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Happy Birthday, Sacha!

X-NoArchive:Yes
On 2011-01-11 19:07:40 +0000, Janet Tweedy said:

Indeed Sacha! Hope the day was really special, Trust you have several
more before the dreaded buss pass one

Janet

This IS the bus pass one, Janet! * Ray handed me my present this
morning, brought up tea, as usual, was duly thanked for my present etc.
*Then he said "You could get the flu jab now" - brightened my day no
end! * ;-)) *The only problem is that while I'm 65 to the rest of the
world, **I* know I'm still 28. *;-)
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

You are still younger than me, just by a few months, I am 29. Happy
Birthday Sacha, I know it will be a good one, you have the most
wonderful family and husband. I'm not just saying that, I know it.
I'll be offline for a while, I'll keep in touch with the odd email.