Old 12-01-2011, 11:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CT CT is offline

Default Toby Buckland speaks of Gardeners' World pain

Sacha wrote:

We were watching one of the tv news channels
the other night and the female presenter looked as if she was
straight off American tv - sharp little suit, immaculate make up but
just a bit too much of it and a hairstyle that didn't move when she
did. It was uncanny and rather alarming to think this might be a
trend we're heading for. I do hope not!

I was in the US last year, and their news reporters, both in studio and
on location all seem to be clones of the same person.

Sadly, not only are we heading that way, I think we're almost there.
Nearly all of the female newsreaders that come to mind are "of a type",
although that could be just it's only those that stick )

--
Chris