Old 13-01-2011, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Yellow backed bird

"Mike Coon" wrote in message
news
harry wrote:
Green woodpecker? They look a bit yellow in some lighting.

And they are keen on any lawns that might have ants.

Mike.
--
If reply address is (invalid), remove spurious "@"
and substitute "plus" for +.

I am quite convinced it was the Grey Wagtail and that it flew up from the
brick path between the lawns, so what I have done is to scatter some bird
seed on the path and will keep and eye on events from the Lounge or Dining
Room Windows. The front door has obscure windows so I can't see through
there before opening it!!!

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive