Old 13-01-2011, 10:33 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart noble View Post
Don't get me started :-)
We have god knows how many bins now, and each week all but one of them
are collected. Which one isn't collected can only be divined by
referring to the official council document on the subject which no one
can understand. And if it's a windy day.....
You are lucky. I have never yet managed to achieve a recycling collection.

At the moment, we have had precisely 3 non-recyclable collections since Oct 21st, but they have never ever done a collection of recyclables in our street.