Old 14-01-2011, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default "Gardens: Old wives' tales" from Saturday's Guardian

In article , Jake
writes
I get the large "bricks" that make about 70 litres when you water them
(I use the wheelbarrow for this) - I bought a "job lot" last year from
a local garden store which worked out only about 25p a brick more than
equivalent bags of compost. I notice that Ferndale Lodge are selling
this size for about £19 for three.

Any names or makes I could Google Jake? I thought it was brilliant and
so easy to store and to carry about until you wanted to expand it.

Roots seem to love it and it didn't become overdry or overwet.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph