Old 15-01-2011, 06:33 PM posted to triangle.gardens
WesD WesD is offline

Default Tomatoes

On Jan 14, 7:21*pm, mj wrote:
Does anyone know if Lowes / Home Depot has seeds in yet? Also what
tomato do I grow in this area that is the most disease resistant? I am
determined to have tomatoes this year after 3 years of
disappointment !!!!!!!
Any and all help appreciated.

MJ

Craig LeHoullier is a local source for good plants. Here is his
website. I just found it. I think he used to sell plants at the
farmers market. Not sure if he still follows this NG or not.

http://nctomatoman.weebly.com/

Plants are preferable to seeds for me, but if you are willing to make
the effort, plants from seeds can be an interesting project. I never
could get the timing right and kept getting plants too spindly or I
would neglect them and lose them.