Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
LeighMo

Default 75 or 90 for planted?

I purchased one of these systems in July (inc. needle valve), and have
been more than pleased with it on my 29 gallon tank. I was willing to
spend a few extra bucks for someone else to figure out all of the
various fitting sizes etc. and save a day of driving from welding shop
to welding shop.

Yes, that's how it was for me, too. I did a lot of research, and found several
Web pages describing how to do it, but I still wasn't sure what kind of
regulator to get, what kind of fittings were needed, etc. The people who sell
CO2 refills have no clue about using CO2 for fishtanks, so they weren't much
help. I probably wouldn't be using compressed CO2 today, if Dave didn't offer
complete kits meant for planted tanks.

Leigh