Old 16-01-2011, 09:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default need advice

Brooklyn1 wrote:
On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 12:16:08 -0500, Bill who putters
wrote:

In article ,
Notat Home wrote:

nightlux wrote:
hi all im looking for a nice plant that can smell up my house
with a lovely strong aroma could any body recomend any stinky
plants all advice and opinions will be appreciated.

We used to grow scented geraniums outside but did not bring them in.
They come in a myriad of scents.

Actually they come in myriad scents... there is NEVER "of" after
myriad.

You know you are desperate to grouch at somebody when you pick on a stranger
over a fine point of grammar and get it wrong.

I suggest you get a large plastic cat and kick that around your house.

David