Old 16-01-2011, 10:05 PM
lannerman lannerman is offline
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightlux View Post
hi all im looking for a nice plant that can smell up my house with a lovely strong aroma could any body recomend any stinky plants all advice and opinions will be appreciated.
Yes, I too would opt for a white Jasmine indoors but make sure its, Jasminum polyanthemum and not J. officinale. the former is much more scented and is evergreen. You dont say where you live, which would determine what would grow outside . If its a well lit place indoors, you could try another climber with very waxy evergreen foliage and scented white flowers, either Trachelospermum asiaticum or, if you can get it T. jasminoides.
hope this helps, best wishes, Lannerman