Old 17-01-2011, 06:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Need help!

"hollierose" co.uk wrote

In our garden there's a bleak wall I'd like to cover up by planting a
climber. It's in shade part of the day. Any suggestions? The climber can
be planted directly into the soil of the flowerbed that's at the base.
So I just literally need ideas of what to plant! Thank you

You are in the UK? is the wall part of the house or separate? Is it wood
fencing, brick and mortar, or something elese? Makes a difference in what
you may want to do. Some for example will damage a mortar add brick wall (or
stone and mortar) but do well on wood fences.