Old 18-01-2011, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default OT but newsgroup /Demon related

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
I have Demon - is anyone else getting a lot of unsubscribed newsgroup
emails coming from Turnpike_NNTP_Client?

I've had a LOT today and it's getting on my nerves. It doesn't seem to
show up in mailwasher so don't know I've got them until i download
messages.

They purport to be sent to me as they are articles from a newsgroup to
which I'm not subscribed (apparently)
Might only apply to those on Demon.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Janet I had one hell of a lot of trouble years ago with Demon. It wasn't
helped by a certain person on here, no longer with us, making false
accusations against me. Took ages to get an apology from Demon but I got
one.

Been with BT ever since :-))

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive