Old 18-01-2011, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hugh hugh is offline

Default OT but newsgroup /Demon related

In message , Janet Tweedy
writes
I have Demon - is anyone else getting a lot of unsubscribed newsgroup
emails coming from Turnpike_NNTP_Client?

I've had a LOT today and it's getting on my nerves. It doesn't seem to
show up in mailwasher so don't know I've got them until i download
messages.

They purport to be sent to me as they are articles from a newsgroup to
which I'm not subscribed (apparently)
Might only apply to those on Demon.

Janet

I'm on demon and not seeing anything. However it might be worth asking
in demon.service
--
hugh
common sense." Buddha