Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Dustin

Default Co2 and Filters as Diffusers

Ahh Nice Idea Aqua.

However, How well does it disolve the co2 into the water? do you ever have
any wasted bubbles come out of the filter?

Thanks!

"Aqua" wrote in message
I am using Duetto Internal Filter (DJ50) as my CO2 diffuser. Have a look

at
it at
http://www.dlink.org/aqua/CO2.html

--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua

"Dustin" wrote in message
Ok Ive started a new thread

Leigh Stated earlier
"I am considering switching to some kind of reactor, or injecting

directly
into the filter intake, in hopes of lowering the maintenance required.

You
do have to rinse the Eheim diffusor's ceramic disk every week or two, to
keep the CO2 bubble size small."

Is the eheim made for this, or are you just putting the air tube into

the
intake line in the tank?

I have a Magnum 350, would the gas just create a large air pocket in the
canister, or would it be disolved? Anyone tried this?

Thanks!