Old 20-01-2011, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default No Discussion - Just a Must Do.

Monty Don in :-

http://www.fishfight.net/

writes there, as one of the supporting celebrities :---

"All waste is bad but stupid, cruel waste is particularly shameful.
We have to start caring for this world and stop throwing it away.
Discarding perfectly edible fish just to satisfy beaurocratic expediency is
stupid,
cruel and wasteful and we should stop it now. I completely support Hugh’s
campaign and hope you will too."

I have not seen it referred to here so a reminder to
please sign up to support this campaign.

Passing on the message by various means, will also help.

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com