Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
SlimFlem

Default Ultralife CO2 System

Bruce Geist, I just saw your posting from back in April 2001 about this
system. Are you still using it and if so, how is it working out? Have you
made any modifications to it, if so what? Did you end up buying a PH
controller? Did that help your PH swings? Also, how often do you have to
refill the bottle and what size tank is it running on?

Thanks,
Jesse

"SlimFlem" wrote in message
Does anyone have any experience with this system? Would it be a good one

start with? Also, will this hook to any 5lb CO2 bottle? I guess the real
question is, are all 5 lb CO2 bottles the same as far as connections?

Thanks,
Jesse