Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Chuck Gadd

Default 75 or 90 for planted?

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003 20:37:23 -0800, "Dustin"
wrote:

I got a needle Valve and Check Valve from Robert at Aquabotanic. He was a
great help and friendly too

Definitely a class act.

I called the local welding supply and they said they had fitting for the
regulator, so I guess im gonna be set haha.

Sounds great. There's always someone helpful around here if you hit
any questions. One good suggestion I heard regarding setting up a
new CO2 system: When you first set it up, be sure you will be
available to monitor things for the first 24 hours. Start out with a
low bubble rate, don't try to drop the pH too far too fast. Adjust it
a little at a time, until you get the pH where you want it.

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua