Old 21-01-2011, 10:28 AM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Tweedy View Post
Are you sure? Mine seems to flower on what it grows between autumn and
the late spring.
All the plants I have come across behave really rather like summer raspberries (except that the location where the shoots comes from is above ground with Ph but below ground wiht the raspberries). And others above have said the same.

But autumn raspberries also exist. For all I know, there exists autumn Ph, but it is hte first I've heard of it.