Old 22-01-2011, 06:20 AM posted to rec.gardens
EVP MAN EVP MAN is offline

Default Beer And **** Make Great Compost Starters

Save your money on expensive compost starters. Beer and human urine
work wonders as a compost activator. While I don't enjoy wasting money
by dumping beer into the composter, I found it best to drink the beer
and then urinate into your composter. This method really gets things
cooking! It's best to either **** in a empty gallon milk jug and add it
to the compost OR **** into the composter after dark and late at night
when most neighbors are in bed sleeping. After all, we don't want to
**** off any of our neighbors now do we? While some people may consider
urine wast matter, it's packed full of vitamins, minerals and loaded
with nitrogen! Sooooooo, that also makes ****ing on your garden fine
also. I do this while my garden is at rest and before it's planted the
following spring. I do stop this practice a month before planting time
after which I till the soil after adding further amendments. Shake it
easy and give your garden what mother nature has provided