Old 22-01-2011, 05:10 PM
darren30 darren30 is offline
Registered User

Default I am new to gardening with Bulbs can you help a newcomer ?

I have just purchased some bulbs and I am looking for some advice as to how to plant them. size of container, width apart e.t.c

The problem is sometimes I try to add to many bulbs to a container and in the end nothing much comes about.

Please can you offer some advice as to how I can mix and match the bulbs below to ensure a positive outcome.

I am a keen learner when it comes to gardening, and I know when to admit defeat therefore, my flag is raised and any help the more experienced people can give me would be greatly received.

The bulbs I have purchased a

Dutch Iris

Lupins

Asaitic Lilies