Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Tasslehoff

Default Aquasonic or Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Nitrate Test kit?

Thanks for the info. AP it is.

"Poe Lim" wrote in message
I have both; they seem to give the same reading, but the AP one is much
simpler. BTW, it is two reagents, not one.
--
Cheers,
Poe

to send email, add attach email to the end of oz

"Tasslehoff" wrote in message
u...
Hiya everyone again. I currently have an Aquasonic(Australian brand)

NO3
Test kit(almost finished) which is a four part process. Liquid, tablet,
shake extremely vigoruosly for two minutes, wait 5 minutes, liquid,

another
liquid wait three minutes. The Aquarium Pharmaceuticals one seems to be

single liquid addition. Any advice on which one is more accurate?