Old 22-01-2011, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Best item to sharpen secateurs /pruners

Ah good, David a path finder! I'll let you try them and then go for the
one you choose

Janet

They arrived today,
Quite small working area just a couple of inches, and one sided.
They say instructions for use are available, but not enclosed so I'll
have to contact, I presume you can wash them.

Product Description: Diamond Hone And Stone Set Of 3 (LPAK)
Unit Price: 18.95
Quantity: 1

Goods Total: 18.95
Carriage: 5.95
GRAND TOTAL: 24.90

Only time will tell just how good they are, first impression is that
the coarse one cuts into the blade well.

David Hill