Old 22-01-2011, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default con or a scam?

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 12:08:37 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article , hugh
] writes
Or the squaw on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squaws on the
other two sides

Isn't it funny how odd things stick in the memory and others wander off?
I can remember almost half of the Pied Piper poem and that's really
long! No idea why I can't remember many others equally as well.
And stuff like cylindrical areas and so on, seems my brain has absorbed
that but i can't remember what i went upstairs to collect sometimes

Snap! Ditti! At school we sang the Pied Piper and I can still
remember a lot of it.

Pam in Bristol