Old 22-01-2011, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Best item to sharpen secateurs /pruners

On Jan 22, 3:36*pm, Dave Hill wrote:
Ah good, David a path finder! I'll let you try them and then go for the
one you choose

Janet

They arrived today,
Quite small working area just a couple of inches, and one sided.
They say instructions for use are available, but not enclosed so I'll
have to contact, I presume you can wash them.

===========ITEM DETAILS===========
Product Description: Diamond Hone And Stone Set Of 3 (LPAK)
Unit Price: * * * * *18.95
Quantity: * * * * * *1

Goods Total: *18.95
Carriage: * * 5.95
GRAND TOTAL: *24.90

Only time will tell just how good they are, first impression is that
the coarse one cuts into the blade well.

David Hill

Having just paid through the nose for the sharpeners I found this site
http://www.toolventure.co.uk/Brands/...b1417_pg2.aspx
they are on offer here for just
EZE-LAP
Ezelap Diamond Sharpening Pad Set Of 3 M/F/SF - ¾” x 2”
was £15.91
save 37%
now £9.99 (ex VAT)

David